Visit this year's website to access information and resources on the following topics:
- Developing and Supporting Families, which includes resources on how to improve pre-and postpermanency support services, as well as helping families understand adolescent development and the effect of trauma and loss.
- Involving and Empowering Older Youth provides resources to help professionals engage youth in ongoing conversations about the importance of permanency and having a wide support system throughout their entire lives.
- "Talking With Older Youth About Adoption" is a short, downloadable tip sheet for professionals to use in beginning or re-engaging older youth in conversations about permanency.
- Resources are also available for adoptive families, including Preparing to Adopt andFinding Support After Adoption.
- The Watch and Listen section offers sharable videos and podcasts featuring adoption stories of older youth in foster care.