Greetings supporters! We hope this post finds you well as we present five ways you can help a foster child today.
- Register as a virtual walker for our 2016 Duffels4Kids Walk! It’s as easy as visiting the walk registration page and selecting “Virtual Walker." Registration is $25 (rates will increase to $35 on April 18 so don’t delay)! Florida Department of Children & Families Secretary Mike Carroll will be joining us May 21 in Jacksonville so stop by if you’re in the area.
- Donate a duffel through our Amazon Wish List! Amazon Prime is becoming a popular choice for consumers and Duffels4Kids has made it easy to use those benefits with our wish list. Visit the wish list page and add one of the duffels listed to your cart for free delivery to us. Duffels4Kids’ address is pre-populated so all you have to do is pay and Amazon does the rest. This is a great option for people who want to “see" the actual duffel a foster child will receive.
- Spare $10 for a foster child and donate through our PayPal portal! Visit the PayPal page and enter the amount you’d like to donate. We have a mail-in option as well. Download the form here:
- Select Duffels4Kids as your preferred nonprofit for AmazonSmile! Amazon has a wonderful program that allows its customers to give back to their favorite nonprofits. Choose Duffels4Kids Inc. at AmazonSmile and Duffels4Kids will receive .5% of each purchase you make (we do not see your actual purchase; only the funds donated are viewable).
- Sponsor a Duffels4Kids event! Support our vision to “change the culture of foster care, one duffel at a time" and sponsor a walk or other distribution activity. Download a Duffels4Kids sponsorship form here.
Choosing one of the five options above increases our capacity to assist more children in foster care, and will help add more red dots to our map. In the first two months of 2016, we’ve distributed 122 duffels over 17 counties!
All options are readily available on the Duffels4Kids website. Which one of the five will you choose today?